Thursday, July 10, 2008
4th of July
It was a rainy, rainy, 4th of July here in Ohio. The kids were climbing the walls because all of our plans got cancelled. So my so so sweet hubby decided he would help the kids do a pie bake-off...whatever kind they wanted to make. Isaac chose chocolate cream, Audrey chose cherry, and Austin chose smore cream pie. William just helped to eat them! :) It was fun...and the rain cleared just in time for the late night fireworks and everyone was happy. And FYI: We DO have the sideboards for finishing off those unfinished cupboards you can see...life just keeps getting in the way... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
okay, I really like your cabinets. I like the rustic look!As far as pies, leave it to Gene to make homemade pies! I would love to get motivated, but my kids wont eat pie.....crazy kids!
Yeah! I'm glad that even if we couldn't all be together for the 4th, we were all enjoying traditional Ahlborn pie!
I want to be at your house on the 4th of July if that's how you celebrate it. Lucky Kids!
Post a Comment