Thursday, July 10, 2008

So Proud...

Gene and I are just beside ourselves with how great our garden is doing this year! When we were in N.C. those pesky Japanese Beatles ate EVERYTHING! And we didn't want to load our veggies with pesticides. This garden has not required any pesticides. Sometimes we see our neighborhood bunnies hangin out in there, but so far they haven't munched on anything. AND we finally got our beans and cucumbers to climb our hanging wire like the square foot gardener said they would.... :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

rocknbrocks said...

Gene & Sheri, you are to be commended on your fine work here! I am so jealous. We have tomatoes and melons in big barrels on our deck because we have so many wild animals in our backyard. What all are you growing? what is your secret?

KellyandJax said...

Isn't that a marijuana plant in between the veggies?

Garden looks green! Good job!

Kels~

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Wow Kelly, I didn't know you were such an expert on marijuana plants! he-he JK...no its not!

Jeremi said...

Gorgeous.....I wish we had room for a garden! Looks YUMMY!