

William is becomming quite the talker too. Not just talking, but choosing big words to use. On the way to the bus stop to pick up Isaac (we were walking) he said to me, "Mom, I think I will use my imagination on our way to the bus stop to look for Blue's Clues."
He also tries to sneak food from ANYONE'S plate at anytime...and if you catch him he'll say, "I'm JUST joking!" What a stinker! He'd rather sneak other people's food than eat his own...EVEN if he has the exact same food...
We are working on pottie training...but so far all he wants are the chocolate chips we promise him for being "successfull"....without even trying!



2 comments:
Smart boy to wear a hat!
This will save him from the sun.
And food on other people's plate is ALWAYS better than our own....
:)
He is so cute and SO BIG and I haven't ever even met him, :(
He sounds like a little character, I love that!
Post a Comment