We had a nice Christmas! Santa brought us a Wii! And at 8:00p.m. Christmas night we had to give all the kids (except William) a dose of ibuprophen because their legs and arms were aching from playing Wii games NON STOP!! And then they went right back at it the next day! lol!
I (Ernie) played the Wii when we were in California at Brad and Lynda's. I bowled against Hannah and got wiped but good. That 5 year old got strikes all over the place and I was always getting splits. I can really understand the sore arms!
I (Ernie) played the Wii when we were in California at Brad and Lynda's. I bowled against Hannah and got wiped but good. That 5 year old got strikes all over the place and I was always getting splits. I can really understand the sore arms!
I love that William wants to be a ballerina. Too cute. We got Wii too. I'm so sore. What does that say about my physical activity level? Not good, I think. Happy New Year
5 comments:
Look out for the lamps and pictures. William is going for the long ball with that setup
I (Ernie) played the Wii when we were in California at Brad and Lynda's. I bowled against Hannah and got wiped but good. That 5 year old got strikes all over the place and I was always getting splits. I can really understand the sore arms!
I (Ernie) played the Wii when we were in California at Brad and Lynda's. I bowled against Hannah and got wiped but good. That 5 year old got strikes all over the place and I was always getting splits. I can really understand the sore arms!
I love that William wants to be a ballerina. Too cute. We got Wii too. I'm so sore. What does that say about my physical activity level? Not good, I think.
Happy New Year
Ok--I now know how many cute pictures you have so start emailing them to me!
Post a Comment