Friday, May 24, 2013

Spring 2013---Miss Audrey's CRAZY slippers and her Talent Show Performance

Audrey makes me laugh because she LOVES all things sparkly, colorfully bright, and wildly printed when it comes to fashion...and her Mama is the complete opposite.  I HAD to get this picture of her in her leopard printed, wildly fluffy slippers one lazy Sunday afternoon... :)
 photo IMG_0960_zps87914d25.jpg

Audrey is also NOT like her Mama in another way.  She has no problem doing anything in front of large crowds of people.  She signed herself up to sing a duet with her friend Leena in the school talent show.  They sang "Rollin in the Deep" and ROCKED it!  I was blown away!  And so was the audience!!  I now have a teenage ROCKER in the house!  Good job girly!
 photo IMG_0974_zps997db9a5.jpg

 photo IMG_0972_zpsbcc188f7.jpg

Audrey with her friend Debbie who did stand up comedy and had everyone roaring with laughter!  She reminds me of a certain Lourdes I knew from my childhood.
 photo IMG_0971_zps92968690.jpg

No comments: