Still haven't even started William's scrapbook...and he'll be 3 on June 14th! So I have to write things here....or I'll forget!
So today William and I are in the van on our way to go shopping and we see a flock of geese in a field. Me: "Look William, at all those birdies!" Will: "You silly Mommy, those are NOT birdies, those are geese!"
William's FAVORITE food right now is Mac n cheese. He asks for it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
William LOVES to play ball...baseball, golf, basketball, kickball etc..etc.. and he is already rather skilled at all of them! His favorite game on the Wii is boxing...but he has a problem with not being able to throw punches at his brothers and sister when the game is over. He will say, "I have to practice my punches Mom!"
William is also a good swimmer! He started swimming when he turned 2 last summer. He got the idea to swim thru Daddy's legs...and the first time he did it Gene and I were not expecting it...and when he got thru Gene's legs and Gene pulled him up from under the water he sputterd, "Dad did you see me? I swim under your legs!" We were just glad he was OK!
Gene has spoiled William rotten in the kitchen! Gene lets him help cook/bake anything he is making, so William thinks he should be able to do this anytime he likes...without help.
William LOVES for Mom or Dad to sit by him on the couch to watch Blues Clues...he thinks thats just the way it should be!
William is being pottie trained right now and has a new found freedom...taking off all his clothes and just hanging out in his cool Diego underpants...he wants everyone to be able to see them! And Mom gets tierd of re-dressing him all the live long day...in fact sometimes I just don't! lol!
William CAN NOT be left alone...PERIOD. And when I say left alone...I don't mean we leave him at home to go to the grocery store...I would never do that! I mean if he is in the family room and you go upstairs to drop off a load of laundry... If he is left alone you can be assured that something will be wrong when you get back from where ever you went!
William is very gooshy and sweet and LOVES to snuggle and give kisses and hugs. In fact, he does this "oh poor me" thing after has gotten in trouble...he'll come up to Gene or I with his arms up and the saddest face you've ever seen and say, "I na na need, sniff, sniff,...a hug!
And as of late when I say, "How's my baby doing?" (which I've been saying to him for months and months now)...he replies, " I NOT a baby, I'm a BOY!
Monday, June 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so sweet. i can't believe he's 3 already. Sounds like he and Ally would love to get together. Our houses wouldn't be left standing, but they'd have a grand ole time.
So cute! We can't wait to meet him! He and Andy are going to have a blast together.
Sheri, I didn't realize our babies are only 1 year apart! I am just months behind you on the potty-training!
I can't leave Benjamin alone either, but I thought it'd let up by the time he turns three! Sounds like #4 has you on your toes...never a dull moment!
Post a Comment